Road Warrior is seeking tech-savvy associates to provide a world class customer service experience to our users. We are a small startup looking to professionalize our Customer Support and we need your help. Road Warrior is the top route planner on the mobile market today, and we are just getting started. You’ll be joining a small elite team to help build the essential platform for professional drivers.
We’re looking for someone who loves to help others, someone who can keep smiling even when dealing with tough customers (empathy is important), and someone who has a passion for our products and company. You should enjoy the process of making an anxious customer a happy customer.
In addition, you have to be an excellent writer who enjoys writing. Our customers love when we get back to them within 15 minutes with a clear, concise, and friendly answer. Great writing is key.
In addition to your primary responsibilities of handling customer service issues, you will work on projects to help proactively support Road Warrior’s user base, for example:
- Writing/editing blog articles to address common user questions.
- Creating ‘how to’ videos. (e.g. Camtasia ,other)
- Tracking trends in user requests.
- Suggesting feature improvements to help users
We’re looking for:
- Empathy for customers
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, but ask for help when needed
- Troubleshooting and problem solving skills to figure out customer issues
- Moderate to advanced technical aptitude, fluent with using mobile and web apps
- Previous experience with customer support / interaction
- Background or interest in logistics/transportation fields
This is a part time contract position with several shifts available from early morning to early evening, including weekends.
This position is primarily remote, but attendance at weekly meetings and training sessions in downtown Boulder is required.
How to apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter to jessie at roadwarriorllc.com explaining:
- Why you want to work at Road Warrior.
- A description of a great customer service experience you had recently.
- The hours you are available to work.